Guaranteed HOME STAGING SEATTLE
Spade and Archer is Seattle's with only guaranteed home stager... we don't get paid until you sell your house.
- Our goals... aligned with yours. "Time on Market" is everything for a seller. Each additional day on the market is a dollar lost. The opposite, however is true with most home staging companies. They only make money if your project remains staged. They still get paid, even if your home fails to sell. This concept is both out of date and counterintuitive. At Spade and Archer, our goals are aligned with yours... we don’t get paid until you get paid.
- You only pay scheduling deposits up front. We ask for a small deposit to hold both the installation and removal dates. You pay the same amount no matter how long your house remains staged. Because Spade and Archer guarantees our work, we only take our payment from closing, when the transaction is completed.
- No risk. If staging duration is complete and your house hasn't sold, we don’t get paid. At the end of our agreement, if you decide to remove the property from the market, we will remove the home staging, sweep the floors, refund your scheduling deposits and move on. As one of your teammates we win together and sometimes, we lose together.
- Your decision, made easy. This guaranteed means you no longer need to sacrifice quality or quantity based on a gamble. Because Spade and Archer only gets paid when you get paid... the answer is easy.
Derek D. on Google+ in Seattle, Washington
SEATTLE HOME STAGING SERVICES
We believe good design cannot exist in the absence of good service. Homes staged by Spade and Archer appear both aspirational and obtainable to prospective buyers. The smallest details get our undivided attention and allow prospective buyers to imagine their day-to-day lives in their new home. You can choose either Guaranteed and Pay Up Front pricing options for the following services.
Spade and Archer’s home staging services are not designed for you, but but for your home’s buyer. As our founder, Justin M. Riordan says, "Of all the people in the world that might buy this home, you are not one of them."
Remember, homes in Seattle staged by Spade and Archer accept offers 87% faster because we:
- Allow buyers to understand the purpose and scale of every room.
- Highlight strengths and hide weaknesses.
- Help your home stick out in the minds of overwhelmed buyers.
Vacant Home Staging is our most effective product. If your home will be empty and unoccupied when it's ready for sale, vacant home staging offers the most effective solution at the best value for Seattle home buyers.
This service includes:
- All furniture and accessories
- Custom home staging design
Enhancement Staging is a mixed service that will make use of your existing furnishings, art, accessories and linens, but also pull from our collection of home furnishings.
Best For: Occupied properties that are not completely furnished.
Rearrange Staging will make use of the furnishings and accessories already in your home.
Best For: Fully-furnished properties that will be occupied when on the market.
Nancy C. on Google+ in Seattle, Washington
FIND OUT MORE
Leah P. on Google+ in Seattle, Washington