Guaranteed HOME STAGING PORTLAND
Spade and Archer provides Portland with home staging that is now 100% guaranteed... we don't get paid unless your house sells.
- Our goals... aligned with yours. Lets face it, if you are a seller or a listing agent “time on market” is everything, each day on the market is a dollar lost. The opposite is true with most home stagers, the longer your home is staged, the more money they will make. If your home fails to sell, guess what... they still get paid. This concept is terribly out of date and puts you at odds with your home stager. At Spade and Archer, our goals are aligned with yours... we only get paid once you get paid.
- You only pay scheduling deposits up front. We require a deposit to hold both the staging and destaging dates. No matter how long you keep the staging, you pay the same amount. Spade and Archer only takes our payment from closing, once the transaction is complete, because we guarantee our work
- No risk. We don’t get paid if your project doesn’t sell once the staging duration is complete. If you decide to remove the property from the market at the end of our agreement, we will remove the staging, sweep the floors, and refund your scheduling deposit. Because we are a team, we win together and sometimes, we lose together.
- Your decision, made easy. You no longer need to gamble for quantity or quality. Because we are only paid when you get paid... the answer is easy.
Jamie L. on Google+ in Portland, Oregon
PORTLAND HOME STAGING SERVICES
We believe good design cannot exist in the absence of good service. When staged by Spade and Archer, homes appear both aspirational and obtainable to prospective buyers. We pay careful attention to the smallest details and help prospective buyers imagine their real life in their new home. Both Guaranteed and Pay Up Front pricing options are available for the following services.
Bear in mind, our home staging services are not designed for you, but rather for your home’s buyer. As our founder, Justin M. Riordan says, "Of all the people in the world that might buy this home, you are not one of them."
Remember, homes in Portland staged by Spade and Archer accept offers 87% faster because they:
- Help buyers to understand the purpose and scale of every room
- Highlight strengths and hide weaknesses
- Make your home stand out in the minds of potentially overwhelmed buyers
Vacant home staging provides our most effective service. If your home will be vacant and unoccupied when it is ready to be sold, then vacant home staging will be the best choice and offers the best value for Portland homeowners. This service includes all furniture, accessories, art, and linens needed to stage your home, as well as a custom home staging design.
Enhancement staging makes the best use of your and our furnishings, art, accessories and linens.
Best For: Occupied properties that are not completely furnished.
Rearrange staging makes use of your home’s existing furnishings and accessories.
Best For: Fully-furnished properties that will be occupied when on the market.
Megan E. on Google+ in Portland, Oregon
FIND OUT MORE
Tom C. on Google+ in Portland, Oregon